Customer Service Representative at Paytime
Our Customer Service Representatives provide unparalleled service to our clients. They guide clients through payroll processing and HR system processes and troubleshoot payroll and HR system-related issues through our Human Capital Management software.
As a Paytime customer service representative, you’ll be critical to our success and work directly with clients every day. You’ll be responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relationships through verbal and written communication for a portfolio of clients from different backgrounds and industries. This is a full-time position located in our Mechanicsburg office.
We’re looking for passionate and friendly customer service representatives who have:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Internet Explorer, Outlook and Office
- Knowledge of payroll and human resource concepts preferred
- A Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamentals of Payroll Concepts (FPC) credential or the work experience and education to obtain it
If this description matches your interests and expertise, we want to hear from you! Use the form below to apply. We look forward to speaking with you soon.