Implementation Specialist at Paytime
Our Implementation Specialists are responsible for onboarding new clients to our Human Capital Management (HCM) software, which includes Payroll, Human Resources, and Time & Labor Management. They are responsible for leveraging the HCM platform to best support the new client’s practices and policies, and train company administrators so they’re able to get the most out of their Paytime partnership.
As a Paytime implementation specialist, you’ll be a critical member of our team and work directly with clients every day. You’ll be responsible for building client relationships through verbal and written communication and working alongside customer service representatives to get new clients set up for success with their new HCM platform. This is a full-time position located in our Mechanicsburg office.
We’re looking for passionate and friendly implementation specialists who have:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Internet Explorer, Outlook and Office
- Experience utilizing or maintaining Human Capital Management (HCM) software for payroll, time & labor, or human resource functionality
- Knowledge of payroll and human resource concepts
- Certifications, including CPP, FPC, SHRM-CP, PHR, SPHR, or the experience to obtain them
If this description matches your interests and expertise, we want to hear from you! Use the form below to apply. We look forward to speaking with you soon.